28 January 2008

Yes, the Blog Title Fits Well


I must say that James choose an excellent title for the family blog. I feel I have not stopped for a long time. Last week was spent in Los Angeles but I did get to be home on Friday. Today is meetings in Chicago and then early AM tomorrow off to Washington DC and then tomorrow night to Frankfurt. Yes, Frankfurt. A mix of old and new. Handing off UPS-SCS European offices to the new Strategic Partner Manager (SPM) and holding meetings as the Regional Manager. Should be interesting and I hope a bit fun. Thursday I will go straight to Salt Lake City, if I can get on a flight with the funeral of President Hinckley.

OK, I have many more things I would like to share but Mom keeps reminding me that I asked her to kick me out of the house at 09:00. It is now 09:30. Love you all.

Oh, I know it is not Friday but hope you still enjoy. I will try to take some current pictures to share.

No comments: