16 January 2008

Hey Hey Hey!!!

Guess what?! I got a B! woot woot! I got a B on my chem final! I feel kind of bad posting my exciting news after the depressing, heartfelt entry about grandpa. But....still...I'm excited!I didn't have any finals today, so I didn't have to go to school. I did have to go to rehearsal, though, from 1-4, and she kept us 15 minutes over. annoying.
tonight i am going to a friend's house to study for English, and then I have to study for Spanish, and write an essay, in spanish! Bla! It is on a typical school day...i have to describe it. poot poot! ( no offense to Joe). :)

OOOOOO!!! Heather made cinnamon rolls today....yummy to my tummy!!!mmmmmm

and, we painted my room today. it is a lighter yellow. how exicting. i haven't seen it dry yet. i should go up and see. hmmm.
well, i love you all!

1 comment:

Justin said...

Nice job, kid! Do it again this semester!