08 January 2008

中文好玩!!

Yes, it has been a day of trying to make sense of my life and what I want to do with it. Anyone ever thought about law? Neither had I until a week ago. Anyone ever tried to try and figure out what in the world they are going to do with a Chinese major? Yeah, didn't think so. I have decided this year will be, up to this point in my life, the most critical in terms of decisions and the influence and impact it will have on my life here to come day after day. All of you, but Marquie, have been i my shoes (all of you in different ways and different circumstances, but been there nonetheless). If you have any wonderful encouraging words (no discouraging words, please), please post in fashionable time (I leave the interpretation of 'fashionable' to you). And now, seeing that it has been a long day running off little sleep, I end this day with a reminder of the how wonderful my missionaries are! I'm tempted to leave for another week just so I can be amazed all over again at their leaps and bounds of progress! I received a letter from a missionary in my last district, the first letter I have received from any missionaries that I have been associated with as a teacher at the MTC. He has been in Hong Kong for six weeks, and is learning well the lessons of prayer and hope in something greater. How wonderful and powerful these young ones are!

No comments: