08 January 2008

What to say?


I thought it would be nice to write again tonight, but in sitting down to do so, I feel lost at words, except that I think it is absolutely ridiculous how much money is wasted on presidential campaigns. Yeah, I think that is all I have to say. A waste. I haven't followed the race much, but I'm sure that I should be. Some of my classes this semester base much of the curriculum on news, one class in particular will have in-class debates and assignments about the presidential candidates and their campaigns.

Ever feel like you are biting off more than you can chew (referring to the wonderful image of Marquie)? Now that I have attended all my classes that I will be taking this semester, I don't think I have, but will be able to manage the load. It really isn't that much, only 15.5 credits. In addition, unlike last semester, I am excited about the courses I am taking, some more than others, but in general I am looking forward to it.

I was on campus today from 08:00 until 21:00. Yes, that is a lot of hours to be on campus. I'm glad that the last hour was in the Museum of Art listening to a small choir performance. Honestly, I fell asleep somewhere in the middle of it while sitting on the hardwood floor. It was a peaceful sleep, though!

Good day!

No comments: