08 January 2008



Good Evening Family,
Like many of us it has been a very long day with many new experiences. I am finding out very fast the meaning of Manager, Leadership and Change. I started the day with UPS. It has been five years since I first walked into their headquarters and met Chuck Cocci. We have become not only respected business associates but friends over those five years. It was hard to close that door, walk away and allow someone else to fill the void. I came to really appreciate what I did but most of all I appreciate what I have become. I have come to better appreciate the trials of life and the love and direction my Heavenly Father bestows on me as he tenderly (sometimes not so tenderly) leads and guides me back home.

Two very lovely ladies who visited the Hancock building in December. OK, my day started at 05:00 after 4 hours of sleep and I am exhausted so I will bid you all good evening. Love Dad

No comments: