27 January 2008

ButtFace?

ButtFace you ask? Well, I asked myself the same thing last night when mom told me to move or she would buttface me. You see, to her credit, she went downstairs with us and watched a movie (unaccompanied minors, which is quite good), and she struggle a bit getting up. Well, I went to help her up, and apparently I was in her way, so she told she might have to buttface me. Oh Gosh, this entry just does not do it justice. So, the confused child that I am, asked her what the heck she was saying, and she proceed to a forward motion with her head. Yes, children, think about it....buttface me. She was trying to say headbutt. I could barely walk up the stairs I was laughing so hard. Don't worry, she laughed, too.
Today during Sacrament Meeting, Brother Cox was speaking and said something about a leaky brain or mind or something. We have now diagnosed Mom. She has a leaky brain...the sad thing...she knows it, and thinks it hilarious!

I know this was just not as funny to all ya'll, but everytime I think about it, I laugh. HAHAHA!!! I love ya'll! Hope your Sunday was just gosh darn great!

By the way, Heather gave a talk in church today! (How'd it go, Heather?) Love ya!
Beware not to buttface anyone this week!

2 comments:

James said...

Laughed so hard my eyes were leaking. Better my eyes than my brain . . .

Justin said...

Took my computer to Michelle and Bryce's just to show them this. They 'bout curled over laughing. Tummy hurt after.