23 January 2008

Sick Stinks Sorely

Yeah guys, that's right. I just used an alliteration in my title. Yeah guys, I know what alliteration means. Crazy, eh? Yep, just wanted to let you know I have been sick...and it stinks....(well, not literally,but, you know), and I really don't like it. Monday I had the flu, and since then I have just had a REALLY bad COLD!!!! I know, my life isn't as hard most likely as yours, but, it's hard this week. And I don't get my Chem pre-lab, and we have a lab tomorrow. It is on Stoichiometry...... exactly. Anyways, I love ya'll. I don't like school, but whatev. Oh, and in Math, we are learning about Anti-derivatives and Integrals. ooooooo!!!! fun! heheheha ( I really half mean it) Some of it's fun, but some I still don't really get. Oh Well. Tomorrow we are working on hw problems all day, (class), so I should get it. hopefully. We pick classes for next year on Friday. Any amazing recommendations? I am taking AP calc, AP American History, hopefully Varsity Choir, Spanish III, most likely Brit Lit and Physics. Yes, that is my entire schedule + PE. So, really, the only options I have are English (Brit Lit) and Science (Physics). They are changing the english system next year. We now have all of the senior classes opened to us. I don't know, whatever, I'll probably end up taking what I just put down.
And, as mom just so kindly pointed out...."or, maybe you'll be in an entirely new school!" So nice, isn't she. And, she also said, "Our life sucks; sick stinky sorely sucks." whatever. she's a wierdo. She's feeling bad, though, now that I put that, so, FYI, she doesn't really feel that way, she's just a funny kind of gal. :D Love you Mom!
OH! GUESS WHAT, EVERYONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!



Beauty and the Beast is February 21, 22, 23, and 24. (But don't come on the 24th, cuz I won't be there, and that would be bad! nonono!) I am so excited! wootwootwoot! Who's coming????? I AM!! I AM!!! I AM!!!! Through the mist, through the wood, lalalalalalalalalalala one exciting ride!!!.........good thing I don't sing that! I just say I AM!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ( I do sing later, though)! Come come come! I love you all! I'll understand if you REALLY REALLY can't come! I'm talking, major MAJOR commitments here, people! :D hehehe giggle giggle.

Okay, this was just supposed to be a stupid little entry about me being stinkily sorely sick (alliteration), but I just wrote lots more, and mom is going to bed now! AH!!!!!
Okay! Love you! Marquie

No comments: