07 January 2008

Crazy weather

Last time I checked, it was still January..... What with the TORNADO? Last week my dear April had frost bite, and this week we battle tornadoes in Harvard. Not cool. Michelle and I had a great long talk about preparedness. Too many weird things going on to delay any further. Anyone have any really great 72 hourish kit ideas which are easy and affordable? Me thinks I should probably start listening to all those priesthood leaders telling me to prepare. Hhmmmm....... So Collin still sick and won't drink anything, Ethan just sick enough to be really ornery, April being her moody delightful self, Chloe pushing every boundary ever put before her, and cleaning out Mom's house...... All in a days work! Lest I give the wrong idea, we are well and happy. Justin, sleep more! Lots of love. This is fun!

No comments: