14 January 2008

The Final Woes

hehehehahaha!!!!!!AAAAHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness! So, I finally figured this messed up google program out! I can now post pretty little blogs! Woot Woot!
So....my final woes.....I have a chem final tomorrow morning at 7:30, and I reallllllllllly don't know how to study for it. I basically know everything I need to have known, but I don't know everything I need to know.......?????make sense? well, it does in my head! It's 7:30 p.m. right now, and I need to start. BLAAAAA!!!! (the a is a as in lamb) bla! not blah!
I think if a random person were to read this right now, they would run away. hmmmm...makes you wonder, doesn't it?
Well, that was fun! I'll tell you how it goes tomorrow.

OOOOOOOO!!!!! Happy note! Liz will especially love this! I got an A on my Calc final! Woohoo! Go me!!!! YAY! Do you want to know the stinker, though? I still only got a B+ out of the semester. How stinky stupid is that? Oh well. My fault. chem tomorrow! FREAK OUT!!!!
Love ya'll

Marquietleleetle ?? :D

2 comments:

Liz said...

Yea Marquie! An A on a calc final is pretty amazing. You rock!

Justin said...

Marquie, you stated your study problem in your entry: "I have a chem final in the morning and I don't know how to study for it!" You can't expect to cram an entire semester's worth of information, especially Chemistry, in the few remaining hours of the night. Yes, I know, you didn't want to hear that, but it is terribly and painfully true. But hey, I love you! And good job on your Calculus final! You 'mazin!