07 January 2008

Well, isn't this all sorts of exciting! A new toy to distract me from what should seem to be more important: school. Thanks for the distraction! It has been a tired day, as the week home did not afford time for R&R, but worked my fingers till they split (yeah, it hurts...). It didn't help that I didn't return home to my humble abode until 01:30 this morning. (By the way, Grandma and Grandpa are amazing! They left a light on, and turned on the space heater in my room so it was nice and, not toasty, but comfortable!) Yes, I live like a king. Still haven't seen them yet, though. I was early to bed and early to rise, but the early to bed was a little off the mark.

Another positive note, my books will only cost upwards of $250 this semester, half of last semester's damages. And, I sold my Economics book today to some poor senior scraping for funds to buy the $170 text. Yes, in my goodness I gave a deal. What can ya do!

The joys of BYU. I haven't heard a swear word in months! Of course, there are those I subject myself to in the viewing of films...should probably work on that.

No comments: