25 August 2009

Love my new house


I just have to say that I LOVE my new house! Thank you so much Joe and Heather for coming and helping us finish it up! Things are starting to settle down now that the neighborhood is back in school. This has been a crazy work week for me but it should settle down now--yea! Thanks again mom for helping me with the ppt. If only everything were Mac friendly--geesh! The boys love their new neighborhood, though, Michael wishes there were more kids his age--well, who weren't girls, anyway. :) Other than that things are pretty normal. I'll have to think up some fun stories to share but now it is time to work again. Darn. Enjoy a few pics of our new house!








2 comments:

Mom said...

Love the pictures! Can't wait to see the house in person. We're going to have to arrange a time to come see you soon!

Liz said...

Yea you are . . . you are the last ones to see it!