13 August 2009

Day after

So, I have had lots of time to think now. I thought I would let you in on it. We have decided the outcome doesn't matter anymore. If everything is great and David is born happy and healthy, we will be very grateful. If he is not, we will be prepared. These last few weeks have taught us a great many things. As our bishop put it last night; has this brought you closer to the Lord? Yes. Has this brought you closer to each other? Yes. Has this brought you closer as a family? Yes. Then what is the problem? I agree. What is the problem? The Lord chooses many ways to reach us and teach us. We have all, you included, had great experiences from this. We are going to remeber those and continue to live life. I have learned life is too precious to get caught up in anything. We have so much to bring us joy everyday and don't want to miss it. So what are we going to do now? Be happy! Let whatever comes come and not fill our lives with worry. Thank you again and I love you tons!

2 comments:

Liz said...

The Lord works in mysterious ways! We will keep you in our prayers. :)

James said...

You make me smile. We've had many mysterious experiences like this (Arkansas, anyone?) and the Lord always reveals in due time. Love you!