15 August 2009

Last summer fling

We thought we would take advantage of one of the few warm days this summer. Since school starts on Monday, it worked out well. We had a wonderful time. We spent about 5 hours at the beach in Rock Cut State Park. It was only 30 minutes away and our whole family got in for $14. I think all of the kids are suffering from heat exhaustion. All of them have also been asleep for over an hour already. Collin and April have been throwing up, while Ethan has stomach cramps. Chloe just smiled and went to sleep. What a good day. Good night.


I finally figured out how to keep his super blonde head from frying. Yep, it's a swim cap. Surprisingly, he left it on.
Yep, he was done.
Little snacky snack of string cheese to keep 'em going.
Where there is a beach, there is an attempt at a sand castle. I'm pretty sure this is as far as it got.

1 comment:

Marquie said...

awww, that's so fun!!!! I wish I could've come!! I love the pictures. :)