21 August 2009

a blog

Mom said someone should blog, so i'm blogging. don't know about what. but i will.

let's me see....

When i get off the computer, I will go and finish my AP Lit book: How to read Literature Like a Professor. so much fun! Then i'll start on Hardball for AP Gov. yay me! i hate procrastination!

My summer was super fun! EFY was amazing. It's sad to think I can't really go next year. :( But after that, hopefully I can be a counselor, and that would just be fantastic! so here is a picture of my counselor and me:oh! and my roommate was from Scotland. Cool.

ummmmm JJ's Graduation was fun. You already heard about it from them, but here's a couple pictures from that too:
the Y all lit upElla's shoes. adorable if i must say. and i must.and, of course, Justin and Jodi. :)We got Diana. yep. already knew that. Well, here's a picture at the Chicago airport of us anyways.and, I dyed my hair. But you can't really tell a difference. I haven't downloaded pictures yet. I guess I could do that. hm. be right back. okay. here's some. i didn't take a picture of diana's yet. her's doesn't look much different either. but a little darker. I don't really like these, but they are of my hair. ish. ness. Leah helped us.okay. i'm done. and a winner. cuz today is friday! :P love you!

5 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks Marquie. I feel better about life now that someone has blogged again. :)

Justin said...

kid, you are the most wonderful good there ever was.

Justin said...

I meant to say goon.

James said...

Yes, good for you to blog. you goon. :)

Marquie said...

thank you. :) and i'm reading my english book now. not government. ....