24 August 2009

long overdue

Just thought I would post a few pictures of what we have been up to.

Starting school has been a real joy. The kids were so excited the first night they could hardly sleep. April wasn't feeling well last night and I told her she might not be able to do school today. She was very upset. Yeah!
My first attempt at homemade fruit rollups. Good. I made them a little too thick. Note to self for next time.
April making pizza crepes. Not too bad. I really preferred the chocolate crepes we had for breakfast the next morning.
Nothing new, just Collin being really cute.
New carpet in April's room. Lyle and Joe did this. It is really nice and April loves it.

Vicki and I slaved away (o.k., not really slaved) making three batches of jam. They are so yummy. Currant black raspberry and crabapple mullberry ( this is my favorite). I am seeing a definite theme to our recent activities. Me like food!

Now I want to hear about you!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Thanks so much for the pictorial. It always makes my day to open the blog in the morning and see new blogs!