27 February 2009

We made it!

The Blue and Gold Banquet was a success!  James carried me through the day and filled in all of the gaps as they arose.  He was definitely my hero!  As were many of the other parents who jumped in to help when the need arose.  The boys put on cute skits, we ate some yummy potatoes (I had a little cottage cheese and my stomach allowed it!) and we had some amazing blondies with chocolate sauce and ice cream!  I didn't care what my stomach thought, I was not turning that down!  Mmmmm. . .   Our hammering competition was rained out, but we'll make sure we do it at our next pack meeting.  I don't know that I was very conscious for the event, but I made it through just to come home and work for two hours since I hadn't really worked since Wed afternoon.  Oops.  :)  Do you ever just work and know that you don't have any energy but it still manages to get done.  Mini blessings!  

Today I am much better!  We got the house all cleaned up and even scrubbed some bathrooms . . . super fun!  I know you are all jealous!  Everything seems to be in order, so I can have a super fun date night!  I'm very excited.  I hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Yea Liz! Glad y'all are feeling better! Have a fun date!