23 February 2009

Our Happy Place

It may appear that I have been watching too much "Hook" and "Peter Pan"...here me out anyway. Marquie and I were talking last Friday and she was feeling a little down so me being my cheesy self said "Marquie, you need to find your happy place. Mine is a beautiful boquet of flowers." (Marquie, I hope you don't mind me sharing) It took us a minute but we found some for her. How about a smily little baby in the perfect picture pose, and a great new pair of jeans. Oh yes and a great laugh about a holy pair of shoes...feel free to ask her about it. Ya'll might not find it as funny as we do. So how about it? What is your happy place today, or yesterday? Everyone needs one, so let us know. I love you all.

A special note to James and Liz...I'm sorry to hear about the job. We will keep you in our prayers. Also, thank you for sharing your bit of revelation. It is such an awsome thing to know the Lord is looking out for us. It really touched me. We love you!

2 comments:

Mom said...

That family reunion was about as happy a happy place as a mother/grandmother could ever think of! Good to hear from you Michelle!

Jodi said...

My happy place is in front of a classroom full of students, teaching class (not our Sunday School class though :), or doing some other kind of teaching like tutoring.