14 February 2009

apology and a little bit more.

wellll. i need to make an apology to Justin and Jodi. :( I'm sorry, unfortunately I will be unable to go to your guyses graduation in April.

Now!

I have an excuse! (i know, i'm sorry, lame excuses!!!) but mine is really not TOOOO lame....


It's just that April 24 and 25 are the days of the Virginia All-State Honors Choir, and it just so happens I have to go... so i really am sorry.

but DAAAAAAAAAAANGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited!!!!!! :D


yep. so. yeah. that's all. and I got a valentine's day gift. well, actually, more than 1... tehehe.
Mom made me a giant YUMMMMMY cookie! well, actually, I haven't had any yet, but I ate some cookie dough... :D and I got some, well, maybe a DOZEN roses... :D hehehehee. and a box of chocolates! which is why the pic is here.

and the other picture is me freakin' out after all-district today. seriously. i've been freakin' out for um, about 7 hours!!! :D
yep, and I got to go to dinner :) and went to see Pink Panther 2. HILARIOUS!!!!!! and i'm really tired, which makes it EVEN better! :D mk. hope you enjoyed this.

GUYS I GOT INTO ALL-STATE!!! SERIOUSLY!!! HOLY COW!!!!! :D LOVE YOUUUU! oh, and the other picture of course is of me. being freakin' excited for all-state! :)

2 comments:

Justin said...

Marquie, I think we can forgive you...as long as Mum and Dad will still be coming :) Congratulations! You are wonderful, and you deserve to be in All-State! nice flowers, too!

James said...

Congrats again, dearie! I was so excited when you called yesterday! I'm glad you had a Happy Valentine's Day!