25 February 2009

My happy place . . .

When you posed your question I really had no idea what my answer was, so I tried to pay attention during the day.  I think my happy place is in the bathroom.  It is always quiet and has a lock.  When I need to get away it is a great place!  

I also realized that I cleaning is a happy place for me.  If others want to stay with me it is fine, they just have to clean, too, and inevitably it ends up nice and quiet.  Cleaning also seems to clear my head, so I can think about things I need to.

My favorite happy place, however, is my closet.  That sounds strange, but I have started saying my morning prayers in there and have received many answers to them.  So, it is now a very special place to me.  

I realize you may mean something else by happy place but well, there you go that is what I came up with.  :)

2 comments:

James said...

This was posted by LIz . . . someone else was logged on on my computer. Hmmm. . . .

James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.