26 February 2009

Post

Hello everyone!  Everyone keeps asking for posts, so I figured I should post and let you know how we're doing.  We're surviving.  Last full semester of our undergraduate degrees...I ask, why does this semester have to be filled with group projects?  To some it up, we're both very tired most of the time.

James, so sorry about your job!  We've been praying for you, and we hope you can find a job that will be fulfilling to you in every way that you desire.

Marquie, congratulations on everything!  You are so active and seem like you're just having a blast.  Keep it up!

Heather, it seems like your health problems just don't seem to end!  At least this time they are confident they know what the problems are and can fix them for you.  We wish you the best.

Liz, get better soon!  I hope your scout activity goes really well!

Dad, don't over-work yourself, okay?  Remember to take breaks.  Your lovely wife loves to spend time with you, and we love to hear from you too!

Mom, good luck on your medallion pursuit.  Seems like you're well on your way.

I love you all!  I'm proud of you all!  Have a wonderful day today, it's the only February 26th, 2009 you'll ever get.  I'm sitting in World Religions class right now.  It's interesting, but I've found myself having a hard time concentrating in all of my classes lately...

No comments: