13 February 2009

MY update! yayyy!


hello lovely family! i love you so much! glad you are all doing so super well and grand!!! :D

well, here is an update:

today was the first day of all-district chorus. It was crazy. singing from 10-5. crazy crazy. but fun! It went by fast than I thought. Today was also All-State Auditions. AHHH!!! but, actually, I think they went pretty welll. Probably not a perfect score... :) but that's ok with me. (although it would be amazing!)
So tomorrow is another day of all-district. we have to be there by 9, and our performance is at 2. it's gonna be crazy! :D AH! and I find out after the last choir performs if I got into All-State. TOMORROW. So i'll let y'all know.

hmmm.... i don't think I ever told you how my Governor's School audition went. well, it was ok. My songs were great, my interview was ok, but my sightreading...daaaang...... not so hot. I was ok the first line, and then about 1/2 way through the second i completely lost it! but i'll let you know. i don't find out until mid-April.

anything else? anything else? i don't think so right now. The Crucible was super fun! SUPER fun! wish you guys could have seen it! :D but I'll be getting a DVD, and someday i'll show it to everyone. Auditions for the Wizard of Oz are next week. the 21st and 23rd actually.

hm. ok. i think that's it for now. oh no wait!
the other thing i posted. yeah. somebody in my spanish class said it. it was hilarious!

and now i think that's really it. i love you all. i don't really know what pictures to put up, so here's some random ones. :)

oh! and we've had some MEGAAAAA wind here! KARAZYYYY!!!!

ANDDDD. these swings are so empty...visitors? visitors? :) love you guys!


imposter pea story coming soon....

No comments: