07 February 2009

It went well

Yesterday's interview is finally over, and it went very well indeed.  I received a large amount of positive (read: amazing) feedback from my interviewers, and I am confident that the Lord will provide in his way, whatever that way might be.  I fear the details may bore you, but the highlight was definitely the time I spent teaching about Schubert's Erlkönig.  There was dramatic interpretation, a little acting, and characters revealed through the music.  Highly entertaining, and quite effective/affective.  Yes, both work in this context.

Thank you for your fasting, prayers, and continual support.  When I know, you'll know.

Oh, and Michelle, don't complain about not getting onto the blog when you don't give me the info I need (I'm guessing Bryce deleted the email I sent.)  Do you have a different email address?  If so, send it to me at hutchingsjb@gmail.com and I'll get you in.  Love you all!

3 comments:

Marquie said...

yay! congratulations! i'm so excited to hear! :D

and i really like the new background!

Mom said...

Beautiful February blog! How did the arrangement go? Glad you wowed them! Can't wait to hear,one way or the other!

Jodi said...

You mean we can stop fasting now? Woohoo!