25 February 2009

Mini Blessings

When I say mini blessings I am referring to the little things that most people wouldn't recognize as blessings but they always seem to make a huge difference.  I have found that one of my mini blessings is that I only get sick when my schedule allows.  So, today as soon as I finished my work, and I mean that quite literally my health deteriorated.  I was just grateful that I got my work done first and that my boys took great care of me.  Now I have to get better soon because tomorrow is the blue and gold banquet, and well, I'm kind of in charge.  So, here's to waking up healthy in the morning and those mini blessings!

2 comments:

James said...

This was posted by LIz . . . someone else was logged on on my computer. Hmmm. . . .

Mom said...

So, how you doing, Liz? Are you gonna make the blue and gold? So thankful for little boys who love their Mom!