02 February 2010

A Delightful Morning

What a fun morning I had today. James called on his way to work and talked to me for about 30 minutes about work and musical auditions and spring break. Dad called and sounded very stressed while I was talking to James so didn't get to talk to him long (he always hangs up quickly when I am talking to one of our children)and he has big meetings today--hope he's okay. Justin and Jodi called while they were trying to get little Jaime Lynne to go to sleep (around midnight for them) and we talked for over an hour--heard of fun adventures in Shanghai and they found a store with a good deal on cocoa so needed the no bake cookie recipe which I immediately forwarded to them. (Heather, you could say you started an epidemic). Heather called me immediately after that to update me on Joe's job options and the redecorating of their home (it was her day off). Marquie and Diana both called also during that time, but there was not much chatting there. They just wanted to come home from school early (early release today because we're supposed to have a snow storm). So......Michelle........

Anyway, wouldn't it be fun if they all blogged all this stuff so you could hear all about the details?

I feel so blessed.

1 comment:

Michelle Packard said...

Hi mom...still here...love you!