31 January 2010

So Work is going really slow... So slow that I am not working right now... Of course it is sunday night.

I can't believe the Packards are posting the majority on this blog!! What has happened??

We just finished a pan of peanut butter rice crispy treats, cupcakes, vanilla/chocolate swirl bunt cake, blue berry muffins, supreme pizza, lasagna (home made), brussel sprouts, soup, croisants, french bread, celery, orang juice, chicken nuggets, and all I gotta say is... I love fast Sunday!!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

It's truly wonderful to be in on the goings on at the Packard home. So, how are all the sickies there?

Liz said...

And I thought it was hard to lose weight at my house! I don't care how long you have been fasting that sounds like way too much food. :)

Bryce said...

They'er sick