11 February 2010

Happy Happy Birthday Jodi!

Just wanted to wish you happy birthday! Wish we could celebrate with you! Are you doing anything fun? Eating anything new? I just realized you are like an entire day ahead of me and may very well be done celebrating....is this true? And I thought I was on top of things. I don't know what ever made me think that, I've never been before. I hope you get or got to enjoy a wonderful cake, as delicious as the one I had. We went to a birthday party at one of our friends house who was at my birthday, and they said, "we should have hired that lady to make another one of those amazing rainbow cakes." I informed them that you would be flattered they loved the cake, but that you were in China. Do the Chinese have any fun birthday traditions? I love you and hope your birthday is or was truly amazing!

No comments: