03 February 2010

Dropped Class!

So, I just did something super fun this morning that I thought I would share. A week ago I was asked to go from 3 classes at AIU to 4 which is a lot of work but I thought about it as it would really help pay for the kitchen remodel we want to do. But after a long but enjoyable discussion with James last night--I love pillow talk--we decided to go to 2 classes per session max! Yippee! Only 2 chats per week! So, now I'll have more time to spend with the boys--now I need to figure out how to use that time.

3 comments:

James said...

I think we should use the extra time to go to China. Now you know what I think.

Heather said...

I have no doubt it will be quickly filled and you'll be wondering how you ever did it before.

Michelle Packard said...

I pretty much think you are superwoman!