06 February 2010

Clean Up




Well, the snow has tapered off and now is time for clean up. Diana, Mom, Marquie and Leah...Diana and I just spent an hour shoveling. We cleaned about ten feet infront of the garage door. The snow is piled as tall as we are. I don't know where the rest of the snow is going to go!

It's incredible.

Earlier in the day, Marquie took a hike to clean off the satellite dish so Dad could watch TV. We have pictures of that adventure too! The snow was clear to the top of her legs and that was before she fell down. I'm pretty sure Dad is experiencing one of his worst guilt trips ever. But, you can be assured we girls will not let him even get near a shovel! WE ARE NOT DOING THIS SURGERY AGAIN!!!!

It's highly possible we will not get out until either someone has pity on us, or maybe sometime midweek. (I'm hoping for the latter.) YEAH!!!!!

3 comments:

James said...

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

I am so jealous that I can't be snowed in with you. =(

Justin said...

Yeah, me too! I very much miss the snow! Winter without snow is just not the same :) Have fun all snowed in!

Michelle Packard said...

Dad...don't feel too guilty. I remember that not too long ago they left you to shovel the entire driveway on your own, while they played. Life is always full of a little give and take. Love you and your awesome snow!