18 January 2010

Bunkbeds


I finally got a set of bunkbeds for my wonderful grandchildren to sleep in when they come to visit. One of my $25 craigslist purchases. I don't think they'll withstand a lot of jumping on, but they'll last for awhile, maybe forever. Dad is so patient with me to run all over and check out craigslist listings. Also, I just wanted you to see that Dad and I got the family picture hung. Haven't hung the picture of the Savior yet as that involves a frame in a size I don't have "hanging" around. Ha, ha, ha.... Also, framed and hung individual family pictures and framed the small grandchildren picture for Dad's desk. I know you are impressed that I have actually accomplished this. Thank you.

2 comments:

James said...

VERY impressed! It all looks so great, Mom! We definitely need to come and see them for ourselves!

Mom said...

I agree. The sooner the better!