13 January 2010

Justin Moment

I wish I could tell you this in person, but I just had to share this with you all! You know Justin talks in his sleep, right? Well, I didn't really know that until I had a baby, because before I was always asleep. But after I began getting up several times during the night, I discovered all sorts of things. Did you know that he hits his teeth together in his sleep? Not grinding, just hits them together. Talks gibberish? Speaks Chinese? Yeah. Well, the other night I put my head up to check on the baby or something and he grabbed my head with one hand and my hair with the other and said to me "I got his head." "What?" I said. "I got his head!" he repeated. "Why?" I asked. He half smiled half laughed as if it was a ridiculous question and said "So it doesn't fall." I laughed out loud, really loud, because I thought he was joking. He didn't crack. I quieted down and asked "Who's he?" "Ugh...never mind!" he said, very annoyed. I busted up again, and nothing. He was completely asleep.

Things you never knew/never wanted to know. Gotta love him. I do!

2 comments:

James said...

That. is. awesome.

Mom said...

You, Jodi, are a brave woman.