28 January 2010

Mmmm

I write to you today to share a beautiful, easy, delectable, delight I have discovered. By easy, I mean easy to make, easy to eat, easy to make you fat with..... What is this treasure of which I speak? No bake cookies. "What?", you say. "We have treasured these long." Ahhhh, but have you ever tried them frozen. "WHAT!?" Frozen you say. Yes, frozen. I froze the remainder of our last batch, so as not to waste or eat them. What I later discovered was a treat I could not put down. I caution you if you are to attempt this. Have someone ready to intervene on your behalf. Also, use only the 3 cups of oats the recipe says. More will make them too hard. There is no need to thaw this divine treat. Remove from the freezer, pop in your mouth, enjoy.

4 comments:

Mom said...

I really didn't need your help. No bake cookies are one of my great weaknesses. Thanks for exploiting it!

Michelle Packard said...

When I get brave enough, I must try this!

Bryce said...

ARE YOU NUTS!!?

Do You Realize what you have DONE?!!!

Mom said...

Marquie made no bakes last night. First thing this morning, I put them in the freezer. Hopefully, they will stay there.