25 January 2010

He He He

I just want you all to know that I got to talk to Justin and Jodi again...Yeah!!!! I must sadly admit however that our conversation was cut short by what is surely the inability of my phones to work...grrrrrr!!!! They could hear me totally fine, but I could hear like, um nothing...grrrr again. They however were very patient (especially Jodi). Thank you for that (I'm thanking both of you). Our conversation was something like "what, what did you say? Something about temple? What What, something about water...wow you guys are sure patient (that was me saying that to them). Well, I love you! Call me again when my phones work." I'm sure it was a little different for them. Either way it totally made my night! Oh yeah, I also got that they just ate lunch with day old bread. Egg salad sandwiches, yum. I never did get the thing about the oven. I love you my Chinese speaking brother and sister! I miss you! Have a fantastic rest of your day! To the rest of you who are not Chinese speaking, I love you just as much!

No comments: