16 January 2010

Since we're updating...

The Petersen's are sick. I have cleaned up more vomit than I care to even think about. Everyone but Chloe and I has the flu. Heather's whole body aches, Collin has gone through about 6 bed sheet changes in a 24 hour period. April's throwing up multiple times. Ethan and Collin love to take all available gels and fluids that are with in reach, and make a mess of the current room that they are in. They also managed to clog the downstairs toilet with an entire roll of toilet paper, and April didn't know. She flushed the toilet and water spilled everywhere. Luckily the floor is tile and concrete. It made clean up both easy and nauseating.

On a positive note...I was contacted by the largest landscaping company in the nation, called Valley Crest. There are looking for a Director of Landscape Design in their Malibu, CA location. The pay would be three times as much as I was making with Wilson's. It is very tempting. Although, I am not to thrilled with the idea of moving to California. I also have applied to be a business teacher at Rasmussen College based out of Minnesota. I would be required to teach 5 classes a term. It would be very exciting. Well that's about it...

1 comment:

Mom said...

Good luck with the illnesses and with the job search!!! Go, go, go!