15 January 2010

Fotos

Hey guys. :) James that was a lovely update! Absolutely grand! I love the new background on the blog, and I see NO pictures here.... *except the family one*
SO! I'm not posting a picture, but I'm giving you a link/web address to my photo blog. I know some of you have already seen it, but those of you who haven't, go ahead. :) I love you all tons!

www.blipfoto.com/marquie

btw, Diana is back! and it's going well so far.

Tomorrow I have District Chorus rehearsal... should be pretty good. Mom has a Seminary meeting, and Dad and Diana are going to a gun/knife show... oooooo. :D
Fun times Fun times. We miss you alllll!!!!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I've seen your photo blog and especially love the picture of the piano and the tree.

Anonymous said...

Please e-mail me the photo of April from your post on the 4th. That is by far the best picture of her that I have seen. cuatejp@yahoo.com
Thanks Marquie