11 June 2008

A world upside down and on its way






This world I speak of is, of course, not my own, but that of Bryce and Michelle, our dear siblings without internet. Jodi and I spent most of our Saturday with them and had quite the time working with them on their home and enjoying a great dinner and a good movie. I took my camera and had Michelle take some pictures that she would like posted for the family to see. Here they are!

Michelle is very proud of her new arch taking you from her living room (in the very front of the house) into the family room, which leads into the kitchen area. Bryce and I worked together on the arch, and made Michelle very happy.
The Packard's garden. It didn't look like a garden when we started with it Saturday morning, but when we finished we could actually see the plants!

Michelle is even more proud of her flowers. She is just waiting to plant the two grocery-bags worth of iris that she got from someone...

1 comment:

Mom said...

Thanks Justin, Jodi, Michelle and Bryce. It's great to see how things are going.