27 June 2008

Photo Friday

Hello all!  I didn't have a recent picture to post (we went camping and forgot the camera...), but I thought you would all enjoy this one!  Well, school has started again: summer term.  We both have about 8 credits of classes, and still work at our respective jobs about 20 hours a week.  Sometimes it's tough being so busy, and we wish we had more time with each other.  We're loving our new ward.  I just met with the Relief Society President today and she gave me my visiting teaching assignment and asked me to pick and lead the music in Relief Society for a couple of months.  It should be fun.  Justin's doing physical therapy for his shoulder and so far it hurts.  It also doesn't help that he likes to ride his bike everywhere, that hurts his shoulder too.  I just started a weight lifting class and I've really been enjoying it.  I thought if Justin loved it so much I'd give it a try.  Hopefully I'll have some pretty impressive guns to show for it :)
I think I'm going to make Michelle's chicken pockets for dinner tonight.  Then we're going to do something fun together.  This morning Justin said to me "Can we go on a real date tonight?"  I said sure, so we'll see what we'll end up doing.

1 comment:

Mom said...

A real date every Friday night ( or as close as possible) will keep your marriage alive (and keep you swooningly in love) for years to come. Ask me, I know.