13 June 2008

Photo Friday

All is very quiet here. Marquie is gone to youth conference and Dad is working in Washington, D.C. And, I've spent the last hour reading everyone's blogs--Hutchings, Hutchings, Workman's, Matt and Angie, and it is not raining. Soni, however, is barking--outside. My flower pots are growing madly, they're beautiful. I could take pictures, however, I would have no clue as how to download them. I am rather technologically inept.

I stained the front deck and walk this week, between storms, but who knows when the back deck will get done. We still need someone to buy our house, and Dad still comes home only on the weekends. I could be preparing a talk (Dad and I are speaking in church on Sunday, father's day). All is well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those flowers are amazing. I guess I didn't get a really good look at the reception, I was little busy, but wow they look great. Can I also just say that you and Michelle have beautiful smiles? You really do. My sister Jerilie even commented that she liked taking pictures of you, Mom, because you have such a great smile.

We'll be posting a photo Friday, hopefully with some pictures of our apartment...we'll see.