08 June 2008

POST 230

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate freakin' tornadoes!
seriously, i need to go to bed, and I'm all freaked out, and we have more storms coming, and a tornado watch until 1 a.m. POOP! I have my english final tomorrow, I got a C on my chem final, and a B- for the semester. YES THAT IS GOOD!!! It's NOT a C!!! WOOTWOOT! So, It's 10:50, I have a final tomorrow, I'm super duper tired, and that's all I have to say. Pray for no more tornadoes! (Sadly, i don't think it'll happen.) I LOVE you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goodnight, guys!

2 comments:

Justin said...

Dear Child, How do you calculate this to be the 230th post? I get 215. Maybe my math is off... Love you! Nice job on your classes!

Marquie said...

when you sign in, it should say how many there are....oh well.