25 June 2008

A Memory...

Once upon a time I lived in Taipei.  This picture is not from Taipei, but from one of the most beautiful places I have ever been in my life: Hualian, Taiwan.  It is on the east coast, about half-way down the island. We went running along the beach every morning for our exercise, rode our bikes for an hour to get to a member's home, and spent large portions of our days on trains to go on exchanges with other missionaries that were five hours away by train.  Here is a little memory of my time there...I don't know what it is, other than it being the remains of some type of grain.  Don't know what they use it for, but it was for sale, and they find ways to use everything that is left over from anything!



That being said, this has to be the most boring blog week EVER.  Yes, I know, I am partially to blame for this.  It seems everyone is busy.  Jodi and I started school this week, both with eight or more credits for the summer.  We are both working, as well.  We are grateful to be back in school, and we are grateful for our jobs!  We are very reliant on Heavenly Father for all we stand in need of.  He has blessed us greatly with allowing me to pick up some extra shifts at the MTC.  My traffic school is done, and, along with my ticket, paid for.  Glad to have that done.  Though it was a financial burden, the traffic school course was actually quite educational.  It is lame that you are expected to know the traffic laws in whatever city you are driving in any where in the U.S., even though they are all different!  For example, in the state of New York you can't turn right on red if you are in a city with a population over 1 million.  How would I know that?!  Anyway, here is a picture to at least brighten up the blog a little!  Love you!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Thanks, Justin. Boring blog weeks are so sad. Thanks for popping in.