13 June 2008

we ARE alive!!!!

That is all I have to say after spending the night in the basement. i know, probably a bit over the top for ALL night, but what can I say, I was freakin' scared! Honestly, who wouldn't be when you are having a nice grand sleep, and your dear sister calls at 12:40 in the morning...."Hi. How are you sleeping? Oh that's good, well, you have a tornado warning...." Gee thanks! (Yes, really, thanks!) So, we went downstairs, and sure enough, the sirens went off. It couldn't have been really that bad, though, because the power never even completely went out. So my wonderful mother, after it was already pretty calm, went back and slept downstairs with me. Super nice! Anyways, off to Youth Conference today! Looks like the weather should be okay. (hopefully!) Love ya'll! I love hearing from everyone!

No comments: