27 June 2008

Photo Friday




Hi family. I am on the phone with Marquie, who is SUPER BORED at Michelle's house, (else why else would she call me?) Bryce is working on the house, Michelle and the kids are helping him....hmmmm.....I wonder what Marquie should be doing? Anyway, we decided we would blog together today, since she has no blogging equipment. She is in SLC for an LDS Music workshop with Jenny Phillips, Tyler Castleton, et al. She is pretty excited about it, but it doesn't start until 3:00.

I'm sitting at home, pretty bored, all by myself, looking up homes, again in Virginia and McHenry. Marquie says I've really gotta stop that.

I also looked up ways to clean and repair the garage floor. It is doable. Wow, I think I will have to get a job or a really great hobby. Unlike James, I have read some books lately. None that I really recommend. We did enjoy the Stephanie Meyer vampire series. Marquie will finish it when I find the third book (I think packed in a box) again.

Dad's flight home cancelled this morning. So, he will try to get home this afternoon during our forecast severe thunderstorms. This is getting really old.

Anyway, Marquie says I am wasting her time, so I will browse and find a fun picture and let her go because Bryce is making a lot of earsplitting noises. Have a great Photo Friday!

No comments: