23 April 2008

Surgery

As you all know, I messed up my shoulder and have been having problems with it for quite some time.  Well, after some confusion with insurance and hospitals not liking insurance, I am still on my for surgery.  Heather, I'm so sorry you must have surgery as well.  I'm not looking forward to having my arm immobilized for 6 weeks, especially as it puts me at risk for being in a sling for my wedding (don't tell anyone, but I'm going to take it out for the pictures, not matter what!).  I will be going in for surgery on Thursday at 12:00 noon.  I love you all!  I'm going to go to sleep.  It is 1:00am.  Then I'm going to get up at 4:00am to study.  Yes, I love finals!  Three hours of sleep?  Sounds like utter bliss right now!  By the way, Jodi is doing well.  You can check out her blog, there are some great pictures of us from our adventure at the Traditions Ball two weeks ago.  

No comments: