29 April 2008

FIGURES

So, went to get the stent removed today, hoping to relieve the ridiculous pain. You guessed it, couldn't be done. There was supposed to be a curled up section of the stent in my bladder for the doctor to grab. Easy, pretty painless. Only, it wasn't there. it had uncurled and gone further into my kidney, taking it out of the bladder. So, what now..... I have to go in Friday, go under, and have them go in and remove it. Not general this time, just the twilight. He said it would be cruel to do it without anesthesia. One might ask how common this is. My doctor said it has happened 3, maybe 4 times in his whole career. FIGURES! So the saga continues. The pain is awful, but the medication makes me dizzy and nauseous. I have lost 8 pounds since Friday. Yes, that is because I pretty much don't eat. This could be a good thing, since I kinda gained that the last few weeks.... Anyway, life is pretty good other than that! Hope things are going better for you Justin. I get to see lots of you soon!!! See life is full of goodies. Love you all bunches.

No comments: