12 April 2008

Run to Work

It is wonderful to have a job to love so much.  Alright, it isn't really the job I love so much, but the people I get to work with there.  The missionaries: ordained ministers and servants of the Lord Jesus Christ.  I get to stand on Holy Ground, much like the temple, every day.  I just can't think of any better place to work.  I have to get to work.  BUT...I first need to inform the family of a few things:

1. Jodi has mononucleosis.  Yes.  Can we throw ourselves back six years to Michelle?  Super bummer, especially since she still has tests and finals to take. 

2. I am having shoulder surgery on April 24 to repair some torn muscle.  I think it is the result of years to trying to throw a baseball really hard, but never warming up first.  Especially that time on my mission... Oh, and my intramural soccer incident last November.  I wanted the ball, and he was in my way!  I just happened to hit the turf with him, and was given the foul card, blah, blah, blah. We won that game.

Those are my two bits of news.  And, Jodi is having her shower today.  How come she gets a cool party, and I just have to go to work?  Some things I will always wonder about.

1 comment:

Mom said...

So sad for Jodi. This will be a very tiring month for her. Let us know if we need to help!

About the party. Quit whining. You get to enjoy the gifts too.