04 April 2008

Better late than never . . .


I know that I have not been good at posting, but will repent and try to do better.  Heather keeps asking what we are doing, but we're just living one day at a time.  We do school, play and work!  Here are a few pics of what we do!  


Michael loves to make a list before he gets to work!  Being a list maker myself I appreciate the organization.  In this picture Michael is writing a story in his new notepad.  I love this notepad because it has space at the top to draw a picture.  He not only learns to write but to illustrate!



While Michael is working Joshua sometimes joins us with a school book of his own, but today he decided to play with the gears.  



Jacob's favorite activity is to either steal my seat or sit in my lap.  He just wants to feel a part of school time!  He has started to let me read books to him which is fun!  Hope you enjoyed our photo Friday!

No comments: