06 April 2008

hehehe...so guess what?

Allo!

Guess what everyone?! I went on a date last night! Yes, I know, it's kind of hard to believe, but I really did go on a date that someone actually ASKED me on. (I'm sure it was helped by the previous set up.) We went to see "Horton Hears a Who". It really is a fun movie! I enjoyed it alot. Then we walked over to Dairy Queen.


Dad scared him a bit though. He asked him when I was going to be home....He said 7:30, and the show didn't start until 6:30. It was HILARIOUS!!!! He was trying to figure out what time the show would end, but Dad just made him nervous, I guess. Oh gosh, it was so funny!


Anyways! I super love you guys! Have a most wonderfulamous super day! Yippee! Love ya!
Isn't the picture perty? I took it! Oooh! General Conferance was good, too, huh?

No comments: