10 April 2008

Pleurisy

Those of you who read and said pleur... what?, are right there with me. After 3 hours in the E.R. today, that was what I was told. Inflammation of the outer lining of the lungs. Ummm... k. Our ever so curious and loving mum found out this is actually a symptom, not the problem. So, what did they tell me to do.... rest. Hah! They also prescribed vicoprofin. Did anyone else know of this drug. You guessed it, vicoden and 800ml ibuprofin mixed. Might make me sleepy. Um sleepy, more like knock me out. What next? Any way, I am going to watch my symptoms and see if the get worse. Oh, pleurisy can be a symptom of kidney failure. Hhmmmm. I also had a CT scan today and they kindly informed me I had kidney stones. Eerrgggg. No more lithiotripsy for me. I have an appointment on the 22nd and we are going to have some serious chatting. This is obviously not working. My body doesn't much like it either I'm thinking. Oh yeah, I went to the hospital because of chest pain and an inability to breath. Blah, blah, blah. O.k., I think that's it. Love you buh bye!

No comments: