12 April 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away

While I love the rain, really I do, the boys just need to be able to play outside!  So, the other day after it stopped raining they asked if they could go out and play.  I knew it was still wet, but they promised to take their shoes off before they stepped on the carpet.  After a couple of minutes I looked out the window to check on them to find this site.  It took a minute to compose myself, but then I had a great time just taking pictures.  Enjoy my late photo Friday!  


In case you can't tell they like to wear all the same color.  The joys of letting your children dress themselves!  :) 

Oh, and it get better.  Check this out!  

Have a lovely weekend and enjoy the rain!






1 comment:

Mom said...

What a GREAT Mom! Congratulations on your self control! Cameras are an amazing way to diffuse kinda stressful situations. I laughed out loud! (I know there is a text abbreviation for that one, however, I am not a texter).