17 April 2008

crazy, crazy, crazy...

Marquie, I'm thinking maybe you and me need more to do. Everyone else seems too busy to share their woes with us. So.... today I organized. I needed a project. Everyone needs one of those now and then. I had three boxes of kids shoes in the garage. We dumped them all on the floor and matched them. I called it the ultimate matching game. the kids loved it. After all shoes were mated, they went into their own ziploc bags. Then back into the container. Go me! After removing so many shoes from the front closet, I just had to finish it. So now the front closet looks great too. Yes Liz, this means the vacuum rolls in and out of the closet with ease. no more mops jumping out to bite me either!! I love project days. Beautiful weather does that to me. I am feeling better. The pleurisy seems to be improving. The drugs however, make me a retard. Seriously the ultimate airhead. At least now I have an excuse. I should have a good idea next week what and how many surgeries come next.... Nuff about me. Joe had his work review last week and it was amazing. They said he has set the bar very high for himself. He also got a 4% raise. Yippeeee! He has also been asked to attend weekly manager meetings. They want to make him manager, but I think hesitate cause he only has himself to manage.... They are trying to find another designer (Joe is swamped), but are having difficulty. Anyway, he is totally amazing and they know it. Isn't it nice to be appreciated. Oh, totally depressing with the whole for sale sign thing going on in the parents yard. Hey, we are going to the Jelly Belly factory on Saturday. Fun for us!!!!

No comments: