28 September 2012

Photo Friday


Sometimes, we go to awesome parks in the mountains with Cascading Springs... 

Sometimes, we look at beautiful double rainbows

Sometimes, we paint our room. Unfortunately,we don't have a finished picture on the computer. And I never took a picture of Patrick painting cuz he did most of it while I was gone...woops. 

Sometimes, Patrick just takes pictures of my hair. This also doubles as a "before" picture of our room.

So sometimes I take pictures of Patrick's hair



and this was a year ago.... I think it's supposed to happen again soon....





4 comments:

Lynne said...

Sister's Weekend!

Jodi said...

Sister's weekend!

I have been thinking about this so much but I still have a nursing babe who wouldn't leave my side and not sure how I could reconcile the two.

Heather said...

Sometimes I still can't believe you are married. Wow. Nice pictures!

Dad said...

Fun to see your apartment and hair styles. Thanks for posting.